In the UK we offer two forms of piano removals:
- A piano part load with other pianos. We aim to collect/deliver within the week.
- Or, a piano express service, usually when the piano is needed for a concert or a party at a specific time. Your piano will be collected and delivered at a time you choose.
Q; How fast can my piano be moved on your part load service?
- London piano removals: every day
- Piano Removals London to Manchester every week.
- Piano Removals London to Scotland and en-route weekly
- Piano Removals London to Wales and en-route weekly
- Piano Removals London to Leeds and all areas en-route every week
- Piano Removals London to Cornwall every week
- Piano Removals London to Surrey weekly
- Piano Removals London to Sussex and all areas en-route every week
- Piano removals Hertfordshire every week
- Western Europe fortnightly
Q: What if anything happens to my piano?
A: All pianos moved or stored by Piano Logistics are covered up to the value of £150,000
We also have £10m of Public Liability Insurance
Q; Do you subcontract piano moves:
A: All pianos are transported by Piano Logistics using our own crews and temperature controlled vehicles. Piano moves are never sub-contracted to a third party. All pianos are covered by our made to measure piano covers and equipment.
Q; What sets AstonSpinks – Piano Logistics apart from your competitors
A: We know we are the best equipped and experienced company in the business. If you can find a better equipped UK piano mover we will move your piano for free. Yes, that’s right, a free piano removal.
Please call Ashley Green on 020 8561 4321 to book your piano move or to discuss your piano moving requirements